Confidence? Damn right!

This blog is imbued with "ada-quada-quacity", strives to be most oxymoronic, and ultimately of high opinion!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

G4TV

There is a reason I stopped watching C.O.P.S. Nothing against the professionals, I am just sick of not seeing an episode of white-collar crime investigation or "sting". Now THAT would excite me enough to tune back in.

I am at a cross-roads continuing to watch G4TV - y'alll know how I feel about the stupid "car" show - other thtn watching the always hilarious KP and OM, and AS & MW, I like the Trek - gimme dat Trek - buit, once I saw late-night back-to-back episodes of COPS, I almost puked.

In favor of more Trek episodes, the monkey brains at G4 decided that COPS was "it"? Why? Because of requests from the forums?

HA HA HHA HA HA H HHHHA! Idiots.

Bring back the goodness, and by that I mean Norton, Rose, LaPorte, keep the Wed and Munn and Parrera and Sessler, but lose everybody else (OK keep that other dude that sometimes works with Munn and Par. Oh, keep the "Black Guy", he's good - he just has to "talk s l o w e r).
-
-
-

No comments: