Confidence? Damn right!

This blog is imbued with "ada-quada-quacity", strives to be most oxymoronic, and ultimately of high opinion!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Should I pick Modeling, Campus Safety, or User Support Tech for my new career?

Should I pick Modeling, Campus Safety, or User Support Tech for my new career?

OK, putting a computer in my hands is like putting a loaded gun in Barney Fife's hand, I know how to walk a runway, and I don't go for ladies much under 25 years old.

So I guess I will pick User Support Technician. I don't know why - it just seems like a good direction. (On the plus side, I can be my own boss. "Be your own boss?", you say, "Yes. Be my own boss", I say back to you - although being your own boss is kind of like being your own uncle - I can be my own boss, because no one is going to tell me I have to "ghost" someones hard drive when I know all I need do is put in a bootable linux device and change one or two registry settings in Windows, Macs are even easier to fix, and then reboot; thereby saving an administrator's hard work saved for years)

No comments: